DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Supreme Member
8,902 Posts
Solar activity has been quite intense the last couple weeks. This can lead to problems with almost any and all kinds of satellite communication. Perhaps this was the cause of your problems, too.

· Cool Member/Supporter
246 Posts
pez2002 said:
last night i was getting drop outs and the antenna is facing the window i have never had a problem with xm I have the roday 2 with home kit Do i need a new radio ??? I dont want to cancel I like xm :)
I have had a few drop out issues the last few days. but today it is rock solid.

· Banned
11,498 Posts
I haven't had a drop out in a few weeks now.

· Charter Gold Club Member
22,099 Posts
I've always thought it was important to understand the difference between ones' needs and
ones' wants. Unless it's a matter of life or death, no one needs satellite radio. Food, water
and shelter, yes. Satellite radio, no. Siriusly. :shrug:

· Banned
11,498 Posts
I've been on camping trips where I've had no shelter for 24 hours, there's been times I was too busy and did not eat for 24-36 hours straight and at the same time didn't drink anything but a can of pop. But I have never gone a solid 24 hours without listening to satellite radio since I got it and there hasn’t been a day that my iPod has been turned on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.