DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Icon
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 508 and was wondering if I actually got everything I am suppose to.
I have the reciever, antenna with mounts, twin lnb, av cables, 1 remote (thought there should be 2 remotes?), phone cord. I thought being a complete system that it would have everything needed to hook it up if I didn't want to have the free install? I'm just a little curious because the unit actually came in a pvr721 box!
My parents got a dish system a few years ago and it had everything, 2 pieces of rg6, grounding block, ground wire, mounting hardware. Have things changed, or is my comlete system lacking a little? I guess if I have to, I'll have someone come install it, but I was planning on doing it myself with out having to buy anything extra.

thanks for any input you might have.

· Legend
197 Posts
Full System includes receiver, Dish with Mount, Twin LNB, 1 remote control (Promo on 2 ended at beginning of August), RCA Patch Cord, Short Coax for connecting to TV, S-Video Cable, Phone Cable and Manual. You need to buy install kit separately if you are a do-it yourselfer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.