DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Legend
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They put my father-in-law's slimline dish up today and they are getting no signal on any of the 110 transponders. Picture seems OK, but wondering what problems this may lead to. Is this something I need to pursue?

Thanks!

· Godfather
499 Posts
badgerdave said:
They put my father-in-law's slimline dish up today and they are getting no signal on any of the 110 transponders. Picture seems OK, but wondering what problems this may lead to. Is this something I need to pursue?

Thanks!
Strange to only have a problem with seeing the 110 sat unless there is a flagpole in front of the dish. Suspect there is a wiring or LNB problem at the dish. Check for other missing channels. If you only have a few missing HD channels in the 70s range, it's not a critical problem because all the HD channels are now replicated on the new 99c sat and are of the better mpeg4 quality. The 70s range HD channels are now obsolete except for users of older HD equipment.

· Legend
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grentz said:
There is nothing important as the others have said, it is now all mirrored on other satellites. But you should investigate to make sure you dont have an issue that is going to "grow" so to speak.
Thanks everyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.