DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Legend
209 Posts
So far it looks like it's just a name change: a lot of the same programming is running on it. (Though for the first few days it appears they're "celebrating" the change with a smorgasbord of concerts.) Don't know about those particular shows though, but give it a week to get through the "new improved!" stuff and settle down, I bet they come back.

· Godfather
396 Posts
http://www.palladia.tv/about.php

Palladia.com is a music-centric high definition television channel featuring music programming from MTV, VH1 and CMT.

Embracing the full spectrum of music offerings from MTV Networks' Music Group, Palladia features concert series, events, and original Palladia productions including: VH1 Storytellers, CMT Crossroads, MTV2's $2 Bill, MTV Video Music Awards, VH1 Hip Hop Honors and CMT Music Awards. Original programming includes a weekly music video countdown show, artist intervies, backstage extras and a concert series.​

daleles said:
It's not a name change. MHD is entirely a different channel, it's really a compilation of VH1, MTV, and CMT. This is not what Pladia is.

· AllStar
52 Posts
grog said:
http://www.palladia.tv/about.php

Palladia.com is a music-centric high definition television channel featuring music programming from MTV, VH1 and CMT.

Embracing the full spectrum of music offerings from MTV Networks' Music Group, Palladia features concert series, events, and original Palladia productions including: VH1 Storytellers, CMT Crossroads, MTV2's $2 Bill, MTV Video Music Awards, VH1 Hip Hop Honors and CMT Music Awards. Original programming includes a weekly music video countdown show, artist intervies, backstage extras and a concert series.​
I won't be surprised when Dish will add MTVHD, VH1HD, and CMTHD as separate channels later this year.

· Godfather
396 Posts
With MTVHD I guess we will see 'Pimp My Ride' in HD. :rolleyes:

daleles said:
I won't be surprised when Dish will add MTVHD, VH1HD, and CMTHD as separate channels later this year.

· Godfather
348 Posts
daleles said:
That's what I was thinking...this name change was probably a ploy of sorts to alleviate confusion once the main channels go HD on their own.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.