DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R15 in the living room messed up last night. I turned it on to see if it was recording or not and it had recorded prison break, the class and how I met your mother. But it was about 8:30 when I turned it on the progress bar was only just started at 8:30. I went to play the show from MYVOD but it only dumped me to the live program. The second time I tried that it jumped to the live program and then to channel 201.

Then Hero's was gone from MYVOD, the todo list and History. Not there at all. So I did a reset and it started recording Hero's again.

·
AllStar
51 Posts
I would like to know what's happening, also. I've had the same thing happen to me. It seems to happen when the R-15 records two programs at the same time. When you go to play them they are listed in MYVOD, but, neither program is there and then you have to reset the machine to get it working right again. I sure hope a fix is on the way soon.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it's getting really annoying. I want to know why the heck it would even tune to channel 201? Even weird that it record Prison Break, The Class and How I Met your mother OK when it was off. I'm wondering what would have happened if I had waited till Hero's was over to check it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.