DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past week or so, Portland locals have been dark a couple of times, LA locals have gone dark and Chicago locals are turning boxy. After too many X-Files episodes I'm certain that all these semmingly unrelated incidents are part of a grander problem. Any speculation?

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
It's the pixelation, Lee. It's subliminally making you believe there is a problem with your locals. Don't fall for it. They are here to gain ...control of ...our minds ...minds ... I am ...getting ...dizzy ...all our ...minds

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
the cheyanne uplink center has been having problems is my understanding(why this would affect the portland locals is beyond me tho)

·
Hall Of Fame
1,637 Posts
Ditto, Rich, we use Sprint from the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde to the internet and we are always going down. Sprint sucks. We're just a hop over the Coast Range from you.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by DarrellP
Ditto, Rich, we use Sprint from the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde to the internet and we are always going down. Sprint sucks. We're just a hop over the Coast Range from you.
Darned farmers cutting the cable. Our connectivity dies a couple of times a year and someone starts in Pendleton while another tech starts in Corvallis and they head toward each other and periodically check the line until they find which farmer cut the line this time. I swear those guys have gotten so good at splicing lines back together....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.