DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AllStar
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Caller ID works when I have the notifications shut off. If I go to the menu/calls and msgs, all of the calls are there. However, if I turn notifications on, then I get a notification that I must have CID Service from my phone company and no calls are logged.

Clearly this has to be an issue with the software and not my HR20. Anyone else having these same issues?

Thanks.

·
Godfather
340 Posts
bubbadawg said:
The Caller ID works when I have the notifications shut off. If I go to the menu/calls and msgs, all of the calls are there. However, if I turn notifications on, then I get a notification that I must have CID Service from my phone company and no calls are logged.

Clearly this has to be an issue with the software and not my HR20. Anyone else having these same issues?

Thanks.
Sounds like the same issue some people are having with DD. Strange. :confused:

·
Legend
139 Posts
bubbadawg said:

Thanks.
Annoying bug, that one.

Delete all the stored CID messages and you might find the on-screen notifications will come it 'normally' now...

...until it starts doing it again...

...then delete the messages again...

...until it starts- n/m I'm sure you get the picture. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.