DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Godfather
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please tell me I'm not losing it. I did see NBC ondemand before, with the office, right? My wife says I'm losing it.

Anyway, its not there now. Any idea why? I'm trying to catch the season premier of the office and would like to avoid hulu if at all possible.

Thanks

· Hall Of Fame
2,208 Posts
Yep it was there. Could care less if they bring it back if its going to be PPV once more.

· Hall Of Fame
7,184 Posts
Personally, I would like to see all 4 major networks, HDNet, HDNet, Movies, and BBC America all added to Direct on Demand.

I have no issues with paying a small token when I view their programming either. However, I do believe they would attract more viewers to the service for as long as it was FREE

· Hall Of Fame
6,035 Posts
I didn't even know there was an NBC On Demand channel on D*.

· Godfather
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there was one, and yes they were ppv, but heck I would pay it to watch the office on my tv sans hulu.com. Oh well, the content providers decide....

· Hall Of Fame
1,711 Posts
n3ntj said:
I didn't even know there was an NBC On Demand channel on D*.
Isn't it wonderful the things you find out here on the boards?
If only Directv was more informative...

· Legend
244 Posts
jfalkingham said:
Please tell me I'm not losing it. I did see NBC ondemand before, with the office, right? My wife says I'm losing it.

Anyway, its not there now. Any idea why? I'm trying to catch the season premier of the office and would like to avoid hulu if at all possible.

Thanks
Blame Apple. NBC tried other distribution models when it got into a contract dispute with Apple over iTunes. That is why we got NBC on demand for a while. However after a while they realized that iTunes was their best income and NBC left Directv for Apple.

· Legend
244 Posts
CapeCodder said:
NBC has lurched far to the left and can now only be found in Barack Obama's living room!
You posted in the wrong thread. You should be with the other Neo-Nazi's writing about how badly you want FOX Lies in HD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.