DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Legend
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
James,
I just called Direct Tv and the customer service rep told me there was no info regarding NHL Network channel. I asked him to ask around and nobody else knew either.

1,096 Posts
Dish has indicated in emails to me that NHL Network won't be up until October 20th so I'm betting its the same with DirecTV.

· Hall Of Fame
1,118 Posts
How will the NHL Network be packaged? Multi Sports or what? I know the NFL Channel is available to Multi Sports people who don't even subscribe to Sunday Ticket.

· Legend
112 Posts
Originally posted by keithb
Here's a link for the channel up here in Canada. I'm guessing it'll be the same channel for you folks down south.
NHL Network $1.99CAD/month by itself or part of StarChoice's "More Sports" digital channel bundle...

460 WTSN (Women's Sports Network)
461 FOX Sports World Canada
462 Xtreme Sports
463 Raptors NBA TV
464 ESPN Classic Sports
465 NHL Network

...I will check NHL network tonite for their "NHL On The Fly" program of "live look-ins" of games in progress.

· Hall Of Fame
1,118 Posts
Is Women's Sports Network available at all in the United States? I remember seeing somebody post that their cable company add it a while back. I'm interested. I hope NHL Network is in Multi Sports Pack.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.