DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,874 Posts
oscar madison said:
You're scaring me! Can't be worse than the R-15, which I've found to be okay for my needs.
I think most will agree the R22 is preferable to the R15 for a variety of reasons. If you found the R15 to be okay for your needs, you should be quite happy with an R22.

Carl

·
Legend
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
carl6 said:
I think most will agree the R22 is preferable to the R15 for a variety of reasons. If you found the R15 to be okay for your needs, you should be quite happy with an R22.

Carl
Checked my order and it does say R22. It also says 5-LNB multi-satellite dish. Do I have to get a new dish? I already have two up there already. Ugh!

Thanks.

·
Beware the Attack Basset
24,490 Posts
oscar madison said:
Checked my order and it does say R22. It also says 5-LNB multi-satellite dish. Do I have to get a new dish?
Worst case scenario, they will replace the South facing dish with the behemoth 5-LNB dish so they don't have to come out again when you go HD (and they can move the SD LIL to the 99W or 103W slot).

·
1*
10,289 Posts
carl6 said:

Carl
Shhh.... Don't let ThomasM see that post.

I agree though that the R22 is preferred to the R15 (at least I look at it that way).

- Merg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.