Votes: 16 30.2%
  • The Firm

Votes: 37 69.8%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Dry as a bone
12,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to gain some space on my DVR.

I haven't watched any episodes of the shows listed in the poll. Some of them are the complete season, some of them have just started (The Firm, for example).

Which of the shows listed (you can select more than one, if you choose) should I delete. I'll probably end up getting rid of at least half of them.

· Registered
14,213 Posts
I believe NBC just shelved The Firm, so that's an easy one...

I never liked Whitney - didn't laugh at all, but you only gain .5 hour per episode, so not a lot of bang for the deletion buck.

I have 6 episodes of Grimm backlogged - that's something I've been considering deleting.

Honestly, it's up to you though.

Glad I could help! :D

· Hall Of Fame
1,267 Posts
I actually think Terra Nova may be back. I read somewhere recently someone from FOX stating they actually make money on the show.

I think we now know the fate of The Firm.

No idea about the rest of the list as I don't follow them.

· Icon
623 Posts
American Horror Story is the only one of those I watched all of, it was fantastic and has a complete story arc for the season. I think I have 6 ep's of Terra Nova to still watch, just wasn't good enough to keep up with it. I also have Grimm and Once Upon a Time that I haven't watched any of yet.

· Dry as a bone
12,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Crap, forgot to put Pan Am on the list.

My wife wants to keep American Horror Story, so I'm sure we will. I watched the first 15 minutes of the pilot in a hotel and wasn't impressed.

· Always Searching
1,940 Posts
We found Suburgatory very hard to watch, and Whitney was a pretty close second. Without looking at the results I'd have guessed Suburgatory would top the poll. Maybe you have to be from that area to get it?

· Hall Of Fame
2,294 Posts
Only you know your tastes and can decide what should go. Wait, heres and Idea why not watch an episode of each and then decide?

Or get a EHD and use it for the upcoming Sweeps when all the new shows are on. Then go back to the old one to watch those shows this summer when the slow season has arrived?

· EKB Editor
4,022 Posts
Pan Am is entirely forgettable, as I proved to myself a couple weeks ago when it wasn't on and I simply couldn't come up with what I would normally have recorded that night. I still watch it, but when it ends I won't miss it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.