DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Godfather
949 Posts
Galaxie6411 said:
Lost local Fox and NBC to "outrageous rate demands", hope it gets settled better than the 2 month deal. Like pretty much every WY station these are rather rinky dink stations so who knows what will happen.

Too bad I can no longer get Denver channels, been 2 years since they were shut off. Of course if I have cable in town I can still get Denver channels, real fair. Or I could do like some I know and have a mailing address in CO or another county where Denver channels are still aired.

I am guessing these are not the only two channels to have the contract come up at the end of last year and not come to terms.
The irony to this is that DISH's uplink center is in Cheyenne.

As for what you can do; probably nothing other than to try to get the the FOX affiliate from Cheyenne or Fort Collins (Colorado) (Denver FOX affiliate translator on what was analog UHF32) over the air. As for NBC, you may be able to get KUSA from Denver, over the air, form one of its translators near the Colorado/Wyoming border (Weld or Larimer County). This could work if you are close to the Colorado border.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.