1. Ichiro Suzuki - his first name on back. Only player in MLB doing it. Implying to me that "I am better than all of you and I have only been here for 1.5 years"
2. Barry Bonds - One of the best players during the year. Can't do jack in the playoffs...ASG game was actually the first time he didnt bite under the pressure of a big time event where the focus is on him (unless you see HR Derby).
3. Alex Rodriquez - $$$$ (that explains enough)
4. Jason Giambi - Sellout on the A's. He said he loved Oakland. YEA RIGHT!
5. Roger Clemens - just a big baby. Dont want to bat in NL after Piazza incident and complains about Bonds. Shut up and pitch!
Half of NY and all of New England dislike him, and after deliberately hitting Barry Bonds, now 3/4 of the Bay Area (the Giant fans) dislike him too. That's a lot of people.
6. Derek Jeter - Too overhyped. I think in the ranking of AL shortstops he is ranked 4th behind A-Rod, Nomar and Tejada. Makes great plays, but way too overhyped. Also I dont see what chicks see in him.
7. The Yankees. Ruining baseball and screwing everything. Just buying the best players from other teams. Heck their number 5 starter can be a number one on many teams. CONTRACT THE YANKEES!
8. Scott Boras - See A-Rod
9. Players Union - Sign a contract already! You guys make so much damn $$$ that you can survive on one years salary for life! Some of you players make more than many countries GNP! How sad is that?
10. Bud Selig - One of the worst decisions in baseball is making him commissioner. Toss him and make Sandy Alderson commissioner...Slug has messed up baseball soo bad. Talking about contraction, screwing up the mid-summer classic,etc. Come on Bud make a good decision.
This is a business, but who are you playing for? THE FANS! Without the fans you players and owners would not have jack squat.....
These are the ones that irk me. Shoot I forgot John Rocker!!
I won't debate this either.