DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Your Neighborhood Liasion
12,527 Posts
I'm definitely going to have to watch this one again before I post what I think the clue(s) were in this episode. Had a killer headache last night from the smoke that our big fires are kicking up in Colorado. Anyway, my take on the clue will be coming later this week...

·
9 Posts
Sorry for posting this late. There are no players mentioned, just my take on what this week's clue is:
At the start of the episode, they zoom in on Italy and show the dot and "VICENZA". All of the letters flash except the E and Z. The A flashes three times, but I think that's how it always flashes. I think the E Z is the clue, but I don't know what it means. It could be "V I C N A", or an anagram of that, but I couldn't come up with anything.

I have all of the episodes on my TiVo, so if you need to ask about something, I can go check it out.

Someone mentioned the tape on Bribs' bag. I bet it said Mike, and he wanted to be called Bribs, so they just taped over it. Nothing Mole-ish about that, and I'd be disappointed if something as obvious as that was the clue! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.