DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Your Neighborhood Liasion
12,527 Posts
Ok, here's my take on the clues from episodes 3 and 4:

Episode 3: This was the 4th time I watched this episode, and frankly, I don't have any idea yet what the clue was (if in fact there was one). It's recorded on my 501, so I will watch at least a few more times to see if I can figure something out. Whatever it is, it definitely isn't obvious!

Epside 4: I had more luck with this one, I believe. Once again, I won't give away the identity of the mole (my guess anyway) in the clue.
I believe the clue was the graphic lock that was shown after Al unsuccessfully tried to open the treasure chest at the dam. If you watch it closely, the top number that was incorrect (9 instead of 8) flashed 8 times. The bottom number that was incorrect (2 instead of 1) flashed 11 times. (Also, both the red and green colors of the lock handle itself flashed 11 times.) 11 minus 8 is 3, and my candidate for the mole was introduced 3rd, sat in the 3rd position at the table clockwise from Anderson, was listed 3rd in the "Who is the Mole" question on the quiz. I think this was the clue - it was really the only thing I saw that was reasonably obvious.

·
Legend/Supporter
254 Posts
I think I saw the episode 3 clue, but I was watching with cable so the picture quality was very bad (my D-TiVo was busy on both tuners). Maybe someone else could verify.

After the contestants took the quiz, as we were coming to the room where Anderson announces the result, they panned past the contestants' bags. One of the bags had a green tag on it. Like I said, I couldn't make out the name clearly on it, but it looks like it might have been Mark's suspect.

·
12,527 Posts
ooo! I'm going to have to check that out tonight! Thanks for the tip, Tim! Sheesh...I like this show almost as much as Survivor - and mostly just because of the clues! I love interaction!

·
12,527 Posts
Tim, in response to your spoiler, I offer my own:

I went back and watched that scene through several times, and it really looked to my like the green tagged back was Elavia's bag. I have no idea if that means anything - but on my screen it definitely didn't look like Bribb's bag.

·
New Texan
11,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From Mole Insider written by original Mole Kathryn Price:

You might have noticed Katie wearing a certain green accessory during the pre-execution dinner. That's right, it's a cast. She sprained her thumb (foreshadowing?) after a slip and fall at the pool. I can attest that the tile was slippery because I managed to go airborne myself, slamming down on my bum, knocking my head, and permanently scarring my arm (it's small, but ugly). Did I get rushed to the hospital like Katie? Did I get a sympathy exemption from Al? Nooo. All I got was a mocking laugh from Anderson and the gang, and a few "shh's" from the crew. But I digress, this show isn't about me.

·
New Texan
11,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bob went out to buy some fishing equipment.
He had $90
He spent half of what he had
$45
plus $5 at the first store.
$40
At the second store, he spent half of what was left
$20
plus $4,
$16
and at the third store, he spent helf of the remainder
$8
plus $3. He then had $5 left to put aside for bait. How much money did he start out with?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts