being among the most well known.

Throw out your memorable movie lines and we'll try to guess
the actor/character and the movie.

Here's mine:

"We're here to defend democracy, not practice it"

Movie:
Actor/character:

#4 ·
"Now you listen to me-anything goes wrong, anything AT ALL-you're fault, my fault , Nobody's fault-it don't matter to me-I'm gonna kill you..."

#5 ·
Originally posted by Rking401

"We kinda released ourselves on our own recognizance"
Movie: Raising Arizona
Actor: I believe John Goodman, but it may have been his character's brother.

Here's an easy one:

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

#8 ·
RKing,

Right movie. Wrong actor. That was Elwood Blues (Dan Aykroyd). Jake Blues (John Balushi) replies, "Hit it!"

New line:

"Hasta la vista, baby!"

Movie and actor

#13 ·
That animated twirp character in the John Candy narrated section of Heavy Metal! I have no idea who did his voice or the character's name!

Same one where after the kid voiced by John Candy gets sucked into another planet and his first words are..."MMMM....Big."

How about: "That's a big twinkie."

See ya
Tony

#16 ·
To James...

That's "Silence of the Lambs"...Anthony Hopkins

I'll leave the quote from the invalid user for some one else since I don't know.

By the way is that inVALid or INvalid. :)

See ya
Tony

#20 ·
James Cagney-white heat...

no one tried to guess mine, so i'll do it again...

"Now you listen to me-ANYTHING goes wrong-your fault, my fault, nobodie's fault-it don't matter to me-i'm gonna blow your head off..."

#21 ·
Big Jake

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

#23 ·
For RBking

here's an old one that was redone in Blazing Saddles. If you can remember the actor and character from the original, you've got one great memory (I had to look up the guy's name!) Just the movie will work.

"Batches? We ain't got no batches! We don't need no batches! I don't have to show you any stinkin' batches."

#26 ·
Night of the Living Dead....I have no idea who the actor was. It was the Sherriff who said it.

New one: "Anyone with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile"

See ya
Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.