DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Y'all probably know this already, but for those out there even more behind the times than me (not likely :rolleyes: ), NFL network Thurs. night games are available via D* in HD on Ch. 95. Somehow I made the fantasy playoffs despite drafting Alexander #1, so I think tomorrow night's game will either make or break me.

·
Legend
213 Posts
Bad Rex said:
Y'all probably know this already, but for those out there even more behind the times than me (not likely :rolleyes: ), NFL network Thurs. night games are available via D* in HD on Ch. 95. Somehow I made the fantasy playoffs despite drafting Alexander #1, so I think tomorrow night's game will either make or break me.
I noticed that in the guide last Thursday but when I selected that channel all I got was a DirecTV logo and some annoying music. Do you know if you have to subscribe to NFL ST or another package to get it, or is it available for all basic HD package subscribers? THANKS

·
Legend
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good question. I don't know. I was assuming it would be part of the HD package but could very well be wrong. Anyone else know if NFL ST is required to get this? Or the Sports package? I have basic HD but no Sports (Total Choice Plus).

·
AllStar
51 Posts
I believe NFL network is part of the base package, therefore I would think that if you have the HD package that on Thursdays you should be able to tune into Ch.95 for HD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.