DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
3,985 Posts
If he means whatever you access when you click the word "Chat" on the top bar, between "Members" and "New Content", I saw the red number, "73" just beneath it yesterday, but when I had clicked "Chat" previously, it looked like I would have had to enable my Adobe Flash, which I deliberately disable for just about everything because when it is running, it slows my computer down to a snails pace. Still, I think "73" was the biggest number I have ever seen there, so someone was trying to chat with someone about something recently.

·
Hall Of Fame
16,344 Posts
AntAltMike said:
If he means whatever you access when you click the word "Chat" on the top bar, between "Members" and "New Content", I saw the red number, "73" just beneath it yesterday, but when I had clicked "Chat" previously, it looked like I would have had to enable my Adobe Flash, which I deliberately disable for just about everything because when it is running, it slows my computer down to a snails pace. Still, I think "73" was the biggest number I have ever seen there, so someone was trying to chat with someone about something recently.
I'm surprised it's still used, let alone to that level.

·
This Space for Sale
7,466 Posts
AntAltMike said:
I saw that (Friday during the day which was really unusual). So I went to Chat and was the only person there. Logged off the site and came back. 0 in the Chat room. So I wrote it off as a glitch.

·
Hall Of Fame
8,071 Posts
I always felt the chatroom was intimately tied to the CE forum. And when that broke away to it's own site chat paticipation here virtually went away.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.