1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
4,481 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
4,481 Posts
Richard King said:
Probably will be a waste of celluloid or Mylar and rust.
Perhaps we should think of the example of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure which was followed some time later by The Matrix (Keanu was in both)

·
Old Guys Rule!
5,053 Posts
curt8403 said:
and I imagine Basel Rathbone would be beside himself.
As would Nigel Bruce.

Yet another stupid Will Ferrell movie. Junior High entertainment. :D

·
Hall Of Fame
4,873 Posts
I'm 50, and a big fan of Will Ferrell movies. I think he is several steps above the gutter that most comedy films inhabit today.

I'm also a Sherlock Holmes fan.

However, I cannot see anything worthwhile coming out of this concept, and I doubt that Holmes and Watson are top-of-mind for very many of Ferrell's fans.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Cholly said:
As would Nigel Bruce.

Yet another stupid Will Ferrell movie. Junior High entertainment. :D
Add Sasha Baron Cohen into and its even worse. I never like Will Ferrell.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,020 Posts
Not the Sasha Cohen I was thinking of. :(

When I first read this I was thinking of this Sasha Cohen

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
Indeed.

I will be certain to miss this one. Mr. Ferrell seems to be in a bit of a rut lately, remaking "Anchorman" over and over.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Stuart Sweet said:
Indeed.

I will be certain to miss this one. Mr. Ferrell seems to be in a bit of a rut lately, remaking "Anchorman" over and over.
"Anchorman" was the movie that really showed me that he cant carry a movie on his own. I like him as a bit player on Sat Night Live but on his own forget it, Id rather have a tooth drilled with no pain killers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.