DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
614 Posts
mak said:
It will record all my shows but it will not record pbs any one have this problem.
Which your local or national feed? I have been able to record my local SD PBS. There is no HD PBS yet.:computer:

·
Banned
614 Posts
mak said:
This is my sd pbs
Sorry but I can't tell you why it wont. Call DirecTV tech support and have them troubleshoot it with you.

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
So what actually happens when you try to record from that local PBS station? Does the recording show up in MyVOD? What do you see if the check the Recording History for that particular recording? Is this with all shows, or just a one time thing? Give us more information.

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
mak said:
It shows that they have been recorded but all i get is black screen.
I've had some recordings yield the "black screen" bug. Try resetting the DVR (reset button behind front panel access card door) and see if you can then play those recordings.

Can you watch that PBS channel as "Live TV"?

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
mak said:
Yes i can
Yes, you can view those recordings after resetting the DVR? Or yes, you can watch the PBS channel as Live TV?

Assuming you can watch that channel Live TV, try simply pressing Record. Wait a few minutes. Go into "MyVOD" and start playing that recording from your MyVOD List. What happens?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.