DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My H23 got fried yesterday. All I get is searching for signal. I have tried different outlets in my home with the same searching for signal. All other receivers are fine. PP is insisting on sending a tech instead of just shipping me a box. I mentioned that I have an offer on DirecTv.com for a free HD Dvr upgrade. PP wanted $50 to replace H23 with an HD DVR. If I go thru the process ob DirecTv.con I only get charged $20. When the Tech comes tomorrow will he be able to replace H23 with HD Dvr since I am eligible, or do I have to go thru DirecTv to upgrade?

·
Legend
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 4 port Swm switch. I have an HR24 H21 and a bum H23. Sounds like I should just have the tech replace the H23 with another non DVR HD box and have DirecTv ship me an HD Dvr.

·
Legend
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HDMI out is not working on it. I will keep the appt. Also the boxes are all giving different signal levels some as much as 15 points different. Better have the whole system checked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.