DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Mentor
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know on Windows Media Center 2005 what remote codes to use for the Directv r15 rcvr or the rc 23 remote. I finally have decided to hook my Directv rcvr up to my media center 2005 pc and i cant get the setup to detect the rc23 remote or r15 unit via the automatic setup, and i also went thru all 27 codes for the directv option on the manual setup. Do you Know.

· Hall Of Fame
3,919 Posts
Rsudol said:
Does anybody know on Windows Media Center 2005 what remote codes to use for the Directv r15 rcvr or the rc 23 remote. I finally have decided to hook my Directv rcvr up to my media center 2005 pc and i cant get the setup to detect the rc23 remote or r15 unit via the automatic setup, and i also went thru all 27 codes for the directv option on the manual setup. Do you Know.
I used the method to have the MCE remote setup detection routine ask for each number key be pushed on the remote in front of the IR receiver. I have used a Samsung remote and a D* RC24 successfully. Be sure you have all of the updates to your MCE. Sometimes the problem is with the IR blaster that you are trying to have send signals to the D* receiver. I had the best results with one that came with an older satellite receiver, not the one from Microsoft.

GH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.