DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mentor
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get some opinions. I think this new second season is even better than the first. Interesting giving a show a do over.

Any thoughts.

·
AllStar
62 Posts
I think it's about the same, maybe a bit better. I think it'll get better as people get more comfortable with their roles and the writers get a better feel for the series.

The more I watch it, though, the more impressed I am with Joss Whedon's writing on Buffy and Angel. He'd be able to write some awesome stories for this series. He'd improve it just with the dialogue. Witchblade tries too hard to be mysterious and vague when there's no logical reason for it.

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
what is witchblade about and what did they do to redo it for the new season(besides attempting to dry out the star?)

·
AllStar
62 Posts
Witchblade is a show about a NY cop, Sara Pezzini (Butler) who acquires the talisman, and how she 'uses' it. There are others who wish to possess the Witchblade, or control the woman who posesses it so while she's learning about it, its powers, and her role, she's got to defend herself, and do her job.

http://www.epguides.com/Witchblade/

The reason they're 'redoing' it is because at the end of last season everyone, including Pezzini, either died or was dying so she was able to use the 'once in a lifetime' power to reverse time, to a point before her partner died in the season opener, so essentially, they're redoing the first season.

I'm not doing it justice, but that's a very high overview.

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
so, this year the parner lives or dies again or what???(maybe i should try watching the show...)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.