DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I rip a CD into the WMP library, the HR20 views and plays the folder alphabetically. WMP on my computer plays the tracks in proper order. Is there a way to produce the "natural" playback order with the HR20?

with TwonkyVision as the server, the HR20 showed the right order but wouldn't play .wma files.:nono2:

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '08
4,107 Posts
This is exactly what I am seeing as well. It only does an alpha sort. I will note this in the step-by-step instructions:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=74426

I have not tried shuffle. It is also pretty slow to press the FFW> to move forward. I assume that later versions will be quicker and allow sort options.

We had a blast yesterday going through the jpg's like they were slides.

- Craig

·
Icon
728 Posts
mikeny said:
If I rip a CD into the WMP library, the HR20 views and plays the folder alphabetically. WMP on my computer plays the tracks in proper order. Is there a way to produce the "natural" playback order with the HR20?

with TwonkyVision as the server, the HR20 showed the right order but wouldn't play .wma files.:nono2:
Easiest way of playing tracks in order would be to just add the track numbers before the title of the song. the HR20 should sort by number first before letter.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Strejcek said:
Easiest way of playing tracks in order would be to just add the track numbers before the title of the song. the HR20 should sort by number first before letter.
Nice workaround thanks. I'm sure now that I've renamed so many, the next update will give different sort options.:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.