DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oxygen announced Monday that it has reached a two-year deal with the Women's National Basketball Association.

The women's network will air a minimum of 11 WNBA games during the 2002 season, followed by weekly contests and playoff action next season.

Oxygen's first telecast will be the Minnesota Lynx-Seattle Storm clash June 4 at 10 p.m.

The network's announcing team will be Beth Mowins and Debbie Antonelli.

http://www.tvinsite.com/index.asp?l...ical=TVinsite&industry=u&display=breakingNews

·
Hall Of Fame
1,117 Posts
I think Oxygen should be added to Dish Network even more now that they carry some WNBA. I'm sure there are some fans of it out there.

·
Icon
715 Posts
I'm not that huge of a fan of the WNBA except for maybe some of the Sparks games, but Beth and Debbie are the best announcers around for women's hoops. They do ACC hoops mostly as I see those on backhaul all of the time, but Debbie is known to wonder into the midwest from time-to-time. Beth also works some WUSA Soccer for PAX TV on Saturday's. I'll watch just for Beth and Debbie. Especially Debbie :) These gals know hoops! Oxygen did a great job hiring these 2 for their coverage. Beth and Debbie have chemistry together just like Pat and John and Brent and Dickie V.

·
Legend
112 Posts
I can't watch any programming on Oxygen or TNN because they both insist on using that stupid black bar at the bottom of the screen. For me, it's a major distraction

1 - 4 of 4 Posts