DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked around a little and didn't see anyone else with this problem so I decided to start a new thread.

I came home this evening to find the recording light on which I thought was odd since I don't typically have any scheduled recordings at 7pm so I turned on the TV to find that ESPH (ch 73) was recording. I definately didn't have it scheduled at that hour so I went into My Playlist and saw that ESPH had been recording since 8am and was "scheduled" for a 25hr manual recording--(not by anyone in my house). It had used up about 50% of my remaining free space today and when I got to it.

Well the odd part is pressed stop and delete and the recording deleted but immediately started to record again. I remember reading that sometimes if you have a scheduled recording it will keep recording so I went into my Priortizer deleted my manually scheduled 8am ESPH (Sportscenter) recording and cancelled the next showing in the To Do List. To no avail, it kept recording and everytime I pressed stop and delete it started right back up again.

I had to reset it so that it would stop.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Is it doing it right now?

If so... hit R on one channel.
Change to another.. .hit R on that channel.

Then go to your MyPlayist, and stop both of those recordings.

·
Legend
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Is it doing it right now?

If so... hit R on one channel.
Change to another.. .hit R on that channel.

Then go to your MyPlayist, and stop both of those recordings.
I guess that would have been a smart alternative.

Another thing I noticed was that when I turned the box back on when I came home the LED ring was lit up (I keep them off)--doesn't this usually only come back on after a reset?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.