DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isn't there a spotbeam that Dish can use to deliver the special Mavs games? 97% of the country can't see the games anyways and they take away from NHL CI HD feeds that could be shown instead.

BTW still nothing on the NHL HD channels on 61.5 and 129?

·
Hall Of Fame
7,802 Posts
I think they have stopped using that channel anyway and placed the game on 9467. But, it would be nice if they could find space on the Dallas Beam for the Mavs games.

Of course, they may need to come up with space for the CW and MyTV HD locals soon. Don't know.

·
Godfather
429 Posts
Being one that gets to enjoy the Mavs games... I would agree that they could find a better place to put the channel. Why not use the multi-sport Fox net s n e w transponder on 129? It seems that DirecTv is putting their HDNet special feed on their MPEG4 Sports event channel, so I can't believe that it is a contract issue with HDNet.

It really is just like getting a FSN HD feed for the DFW region. So, I'm all for allowing you crazy, hockey lovin folks that pay good bucks for NHL CI to get a Hockey game every night in HD.

On a side note, don't worry, HDNet does maybe 1-2 games a month. For some reason, they got access to 5 pre-season games (3 of which aren't even on in SD anywhere in DFW).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.