DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
New Member
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a New York Times article, I'd like to speak to anyone who left cable for satellite, or vice-versa, to understand the reasons why.

If you're interested, please leave me a private message w/your contact information, and I'll call you.

Thanks,
Eric Taub
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
218 Posts
Pm me. I would more then happy talk about it. I started with Cablevision then went to Dish Network for 6 years, but kept the basic cable for locals and now I have just Direct.

Ian
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
375 Posts
ETCal said:
For a New York Times article, I'd like to speak to anyone who left cable for satellite, or vice-versa, to understand the reasons why.

If you're interested, please leave me a private message w/your contact information, and I'll call you.

Thanks,
Eric Taub
wait your in Los angeles writing for the New York Times, am I missing something?
 

·
New Member
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stuart628 said:
wait your in Los angeles writing for the New York Times, am I missing something?
You're missing nothing. The paper has to report on things happening around the world, so people are needed in many places.
 

·
AllStar
Joined
·
88 Posts
I am suprised how few of you can read and comprehend. He clearly asks for you to send him a private message with contact information, and he'll contact you.
Not exactly New York Times desired readership... :kisscheek :lol: Kidding...

I wish I could be a part of the story, but I've never left cable for sat or the other. Just made new choices when moving into new places. I have pitted cable against satellite to get better rates, threatening to leave. That's just as effective...
 

·
Lifetime Achiever
Joined
·
30,090 Posts
btalbott said:
Apparently, I DON"T WANT TO GIVE OUT MY PHONE NUMBER.......

If he really wants the interviews, he will respond.
He really does want the interviews... In fact I just finished mine a little while ago..
 

·
New Member
Joined
·
5 Posts
PoitNarf said:
Could you provide us a link to your article once it is published?
Mr. Taub told me it would be in the November 1, 2006 edition of the NY Times in the Tech section. You could probably check it out online. I believe you have to register to read entire articles, but it is free to register.

MB
 

·
Icon
Joined
·
761 Posts
btalbott said:
Apparently, I DON"T WANT TO GIVE OUT MY PHONE NUMBER.......

If he really wants the interviews, he will respond.
Ditto. It's amazing that audispartan doesn't know you should NOT give out personal information to any stranger on the Internet that asks for it.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top