DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out. In addition to the NFLST stuff, CD-USA and Project MyWorld we now have a couple of new Showcases. The new Simpsons Movie trailer and "Song of Praise for Christmas".

·
Legend
201 Posts
Is there any way to delete the showcases... or are they just headers and are not taking up much disk space? I tried everything to figure out how to delete them, but have come up empty every time. What am I missing?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,790 Posts
No and no.

No way to delete them, they "expire" eventually. They're not just headers, they're on the hard drive. The R15 has ~ 100 hours for your recordings and ~ 60 hours for Showcases.

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
qwerty said:
No and no.

No way to delete them, they "expire" eventually. They're not just headers, they're on the hard drive. The R15 has ~ 100 hours for your recordings and ~ 60 hours for Showcases.
Simply because DTV thinks you spend 60% of your time watching CD-USA and Project MyWorld. :p

·
Icon
530 Posts
jonaswan2 said:
Well things are looking good for the push-VOD service. We now have more content than CDUSA!!
Yes all the commercials for Fox-related media you could possibly want....I am sure you will have Bill O' reilly talking points soon.

If the Liberty media deal goes through, at least you might get a variety of commericals

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mikewolf13 said:
Yes all the commercials for Fox-related media you could possibly want....I am sure you will have Bill O' reilly talking points soon.

If the Liberty media deal goes through, at least you might get a variety of commericals
None the less....commercials. Sad.

·
Godfather
306 Posts
If they can put more theatrical movie trailers on the DVR, that would be great. Less "project my world" and "cd usa", or worse the "check out the new truck" ad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.