DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out. In addition to the NFLST stuff, CD-USA and Project MyWorld we now have a couple of new Showcases. The new Simpsons Movie trailer and "Song of Praise for Christmas".

·
Legend
201 Posts
Is there any way to delete the showcases... or are they just headers and are not taking up much disk space? I tried everything to figure out how to delete them, but have come up empty every time. What am I missing?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,790 Posts
No and no.

No way to delete them, they "expire" eventually. They're not just headers, they're on the hard drive. The R15 has ~ 100 hours for your recordings and ~ 60 hours for Showcases.

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
qwerty said:
No and no.

No way to delete them, they "expire" eventually. They're not just headers, they're on the hard drive. The R15 has ~ 100 hours for your recordings and ~ 60 hours for Showcases.
Simply because DTV thinks you spend 60% of your time watching CD-USA and Project MyWorld. :p

·
Icon
530 Posts
jonaswan2 said:
Well things are looking good for the push-VOD service. We now have more content than CDUSA!!
Yes all the commercials for Fox-related media you could possibly want....I am sure you will have Bill O' reilly talking points soon.

If the Liberty media deal goes through, at least you might get a variety of commericals

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mikewolf13 said:
Yes all the commercials for Fox-related media you could possibly want....I am sure you will have Bill O' reilly talking points soon.

If the Liberty media deal goes through, at least you might get a variety of commericals
None the less....commercials. Sad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.