1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and so much for my poll.....

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...":eek:

·
Welcome to Torchwood
1,602 Posts
Yeah, what and ending! :eek2:

Who would think they would kill a pregnant woman at the very end!

I guess Jack is going to war against the organization Nena works for next season.

I wonder if the Palmer thread is done? I'd like to see him in the White House (minus you know who) during the next season.

And Fox! Give us real HDTV instead of Widescreen that looks worse than a DVD!

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, i've been married 25 years this year, and the palmer/wife sub plot was the weakest thing about the show, because any man who doesn't know if his wife is that much lady mcbethish by this time in their marriage doesn't deserve to be prez...

·
Welcome to Torchwood
1,602 Posts
Well we all know about the proverb about power corrupting a person. I think along these lines concerning Palmer's wife. As the White House came closer and closer, the power she thought she would be able wield overwhelmed her.

But, Palmer's eyes were finally opened. Like it was implied during the course of the season, Palmer paid more attention to his career than his family. You could say that Palmer not letting people know that he was alive after the bombing was (in part)atonement for his own shortcomings as a father.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.