DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AllStar
77 Posts
Sorry, but WWE 24/7 is not yet available on DIRECTV. We are presently working to offer this service to you and will let you know once it is available. Please check back soon for more information on WWE 24/7.

·
Icon
3,493 Posts
yea i see this too, i'm bout to call D* and put a request for it. but that rock/hogan match was good.

·
Icon
3,493 Posts
what is the purpose of this free preview than?? is it to see how intrested D* customers are for wwe 24-7?? or is there something else behind this, why make this a free preview and not a PPV like the wwe fanatic series.

·
Icon
3,493 Posts
just got off the phone w/ a CSR (called retention) and she mention what most of us already know. how D* is going to add NBC and FOX ONDEMAND in the future. she mentioned that NBC ondemand will include programs from USA, SCIFI, BRAVO and a few other NBC-universal owned stations. no current plans for WWE 24/7. i put in a request and hopefully with more and more requests tonight D* will add it soon. she also mentioned something about STARZ ondemand but i dont remember what she said in detail. she was saying "i know we had STARZ ondemand but i dont know about now..." i dont know whats going on w/ that whether she had her info misunderstood or something i didn't know about. i know on another site it mentioned that D* had future plans for STARZ ondemand but this is not a very trustworthy site.

·
Godfather
306 Posts
dtv757 said:
what is the purpose of this free preview than?? is it to see how intrested D* customers are for wwe 24-7?? or is there something else behind this, why make this a free preview and not a PPV like the wwe fanatic series.
It was put on a paid programming channel because it was a commercial for the Marine movie disguised as a TV show.

I, too, enjoyed it, but they would have to have more matches/action to get me to buy one of those shows.

It's part of an 8 day marketing plan by WWE to promote WWE films. I guess Vince McMahon doesn't want another XFL on his hand with WWE films.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.