DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fromer Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are the Yankees? I never seen them on the Dish Nets. I thought WCBS was going to cover them? I haven't seen a boring Yankee game on the EPG yet.

·
Icon
715 Posts
You are too busy criticizing baseball to check the guides every day :) There was a game on WCBS last night on Friday against the Red Sox. It lasted until 8:25pm PT from 4:00pm PT. Letterman started at 9:00pm PT.

Next boring baseball game on WCBS will be at 5:00pm PT on Tuesday night - May 28th from Comiskey, so you can get the DishPlayer in recording mode now. :D

·
Hall Of Fame
1,117 Posts
I'm sure the amount of games you'll see will be cut down quite a bit since I'm sure that the YES Network has gotten rights to most of them. I could be wrong though.

·
Icon
715 Posts
I believe WCBS only has 20 games this year on CBS 2. Majority are on YES and now the BIG FOX will have some I'm sure on Saturday afternoons.

·
Icon/Supporter
873 Posts
Dish Network subs might as well forget about watching the Yankees on TV this year! YES has the rights to about 130 games or something like that. That's about 85% of the total Yankees games.

·
Godfather
286 Posts
I counted 30 games between WCBS (also locally on WB 38 in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton,) Fox5 NYC, and ESPN Sunday Night. There would be more ESPN games, but unfortunately the Yankees are blacked out locally. Oh yeah, there are two additional games-one on KWGN with the Rockies and a WGN game with the White Sox already televised last week.

·
Icon
778 Posts
Here are some upcoming Yankee games available
on Dish: (all times EDT):
WCBS, Friday May 31 vs Red Sox. 7p
Fox, (regional) Saturday, June 1, 1p
NESN (regional), Sunday, June 2 1p
CCSN (regional) Monday, June 3, 7p vs. O's
WCBS Tuesday, June 4 7p
CCSN (regional)Wednesday, June 5 7p
CCSN (regional)Thursday, June 6 7p