DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top Gear was supposed to record last night. It didn't. But it is in my To-Do list and the date for it says "Yesterday."

What's that about?

· Godfather
308 Posts
Capmeister said:
Top Gear was supposed to record last night. It didn't. But it is in my To-Do list and the date for it says "Yesterday."

What's that about?
I would search for this in the "programming" section. I don't watch this so I didn't pay much attention to the thread, but I think I saw 2 other people talking about this in that portion of the forum earlier today.

· Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stuart Sweet said:
Cap, this has happened to me before. Rebooting fixed it.
It showed the show, or just took it out of the to-do list?

This is new since I added the eSata... hope it boots okay. :) I'll try tonight.

· Hall Of Fame
3,136 Posts
I have had this yesterday stuff in the TO DO before along with missed recordings and a reboot got things working agin. Of course, the wacky recordings were not there.

As far as Top Gear, I gave up having a SL work due to the wacky air dates and inconsistnet descriptions so I have it as a manual record so I got it this week.

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
The recording was lost but the integrity of the to do list was restored.

· Hall Of Fame
3,862 Posts
The last time I found a "missed" recording in my todo list which said that it will be recorded yesterday, I highlighted the program, pressed PLAY, and it played. I don't remember if I ever got it into to my playlist.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.