· Hall Of Fame
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't watch Cloo any more, it says I am not subscribed. What gives? :mad:

· Registered
5,952 Posts
Coca Cola Kid said:
I can't watch Cloo any more, it says I am not subscribed. What gives? :mad:
You probably had Total Choice + (an old grandfathered package), and on Feb 9, that package was eliminated and you were automatically assigned a new package (still grandfathered) called Choice Classic Extra. It turns out that in the change, Cloo was dropped from Choice Classic Extra...otherwise the new package is identical to what you had with TC+.

· Hall Of Fame
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay so fewer channels should mean my bill should be lower right? Cuz it wasn't. :mad:

· Hall Of Fame
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh well, I never really watched it, nothing but reruns and not even in HD. It's just the principle of it that makes me mad.

· Hall Of Fame
2,463 Posts
Coca Cola Kid said:
Okay so fewer channels should mean my bill should be lower right? Cuz it wasn't. :mad:
From the DirecTV Customer Agreement (http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/legal/customer_agreement):

1(d) Our Programming Changes. Many factors affect the availability, cost and quality of programming and may influence the decision to raise prices and the amount of any increase. These include, among others, programming and other costs, consumer demand, market and shareholder expectations, and changing business conditions. Accordingly, we must reserve the unrestricted right to change, rearrange, add or delete our programming packages, the selections in those packages, our prices, and any other Service we offer, at any time. We will endeavor to notify you of any change that is within our reasonable control and its effective date. In most cases this notice will be about one month in advance. You always have the right to cancel your Service, in whole or in part, if you do not accept the change (see Section 5). If you cancel your Service, a deactivation fee (described in Sections 2 & 5(b)) or other charges may apply. Credits, if any, to your account will be posted as described in Section 5. If you do not cancel, your continued receipt of our Service will constitute acceptance. (Emphasis added.)

· Dad
5,798 Posts
Your package went up about $5/month if you had TC+ and moved to CE Classic. Not including other increases for DVR's etc.

With one channel lost, if you compare it to the Choice Extra and Ultimate, I think it's the best value around. I am glad I stuck with TC+ all these years and gladly give up this channel full of older stuff.

· Hall Of Fame
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NR4P said:
Your package went up about $5/month if you had TC+ and moved to CE Classic. Not including other increases for DVR's etc.

With one channel lost, if you compare it to the Choice Extra and Ultimate, I think it's the best value around. I am glad I stuck with TC+ all these years and gladly give up this channel full of older stuff.
Okay so for $5 more I'm getting 1 less channel. WTF?????? :mad::mad::mad::nono::nono::nono:

· Hall Of Fame
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Hall Of Fame
1,696 Posts
Justin23 said:
Are you really complaining about losing a channel you "never really watch"?
My wife really did watch cloo, and she's complaining to me. So, yes, I'm complaining, and I am having a hard time understanding why some people think it's perfectly okay to increase the price and drop a channel.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.